1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or device when accessing certain Websites to collect information about your navigation on that website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow you to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits, among other things they may be used to recognize the user.
2. IDENTIFICATION OF COOKIES USED
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Site Cookies: These cookies that are sent to the user’s system from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: Are those that are sent to the to the user’s system from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a Website.
- Persistent Cookies: With a maximum expiration date of 2 years from their creation, they store time data in the system, available to be accessed and processed.
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available.
- Customization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser accessing the service, the regional configuration from where access takes place, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow to monitor and analyze the users’ behavior of the users in the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users in these, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements indicated by the analysis of usage data provided by the service users.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces that the editor may have included in the Website, application or platform or platform providing the service requested based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- Online Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces that the editor may have included in the Website, application or platform providing the service requested. These cookies store information about the users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display personalized advertising.
The following table shows both third-party and site cookies of the web www.beonworldwide.com and the aim of each type of cookie.
|Cookie Name||Responsible Entity||Expiration|
|_ga||.beonworldwide.com||> 1 year|
|_gid||.beonworldwide.com||< 1 day|
|catAccCookies||.beonworldwide.com||< 1 mouth|
|qtrans_front_language||.beonworldwide.com||> 1 year|
|redux_current_tab||.beonworldwide.com||< 15 days|
|redux_current_tab_get||.beonworldwide.com||< 15 days|
|wfwaf-authcookie-d93d880d30afbeba183e2ac48286c804||.beonworldwide.com||< 1 day|
|wordpress_logged_in_dde02fef4625fca296a608afc8e9332e||.beonworldwide.com||< 15 days|
|wordpress_sec_dde02fef4625fca296a608afc8e9332e||.beonworldwide.com||< 15 days|
|wp-settings-13||.beonworldwide.com||> 1 year|
|wp-settings-time-13||.beonworldwide.com||> 1 year|
|PHPSESSID||.beonworldwide.com||> 1 year|
Third-party Cookies Site
|Cookie Name||Responsible Entity||Expiration|
|APISID||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|CONSENT||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|HSID||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|LOGIN_INFO||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|PREF||.youtube.com||< 15 days|
|SAPISID||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|SID||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|SSID||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
|YSC||.youtube.com||> 1 year|
You may install, block, or disable coolies in your system by setting the options in your browser. Please, read carefully your browser’s help section to learn how to activate the ‘private mode’ or unblock certain cookies.
- Windows Internet Explorer:
You may consult Microsoft’s support or Browser’s Help.
You may consult Apple’s support or Browser’s Help.
You may consult Mozilla’s support or Browser’s Help.
- Google Chrome:
You may consult Google’s support or Browser’s Help.
BEON WORLDWIDE S.L. assumes no liability for legal or technical problems caused by the USER’s failure to comply with the recommendations indicated. This communication is made for the users’ knowledge and use, therefore, it should not be used for any other purpose.