For another year, beon. Worldwide becomes the Spanish agency to receive the greatest number of recognitions at the FIP – The International Ibero-American Festival of Marketing, Communication, a total of 17 awards.
This edition, held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, had 114 agencies from 12 different countries contesting with the best event management and marketing campaigns created by agencies in America, Spain, and Portugal.
beon. Worldwide award record includes 1 Grand Prix, 9 gold, 5 silver, and 2 bronze, in categories ranging from event management to advertising, marketing, PR, an communication actions.
• GRAND PRIX in ‘Corporate, Commercial, or Business Events’ for the organization of the convention ‘Oriflame Cosmetics 50th Anniversary’.
• GOLD in the category ‘Best Incentive Travel’ for the 50th Anniversary of Oriflame Cosmetics.
• GOLD in the category ‘Product Launch or Re-Positioning’ for the event ‘Varilux Essilor X Series’.
• GOLD in ‘Launching and Relaunching of Banking and Financial Products and Services’ for the campaign ‘Navi-dad y Recibid’ by Western Union and Correos España.
• GOLD in ‘Best Design New Packaging’ with the project ‘Vino tres generaciones’ by Bodegas Lara.
• GOLD in ‘Best Design in Commercial Areas’ for the campaign ‘Castizo’ by Ovejas Negras Company.
• GOLD in ‘Best Musical Event of the Year’ for ‘La banda sonora de nuestro equipo’ by INDRA – BSOH!
• GOLD in ‘Celebrity Marketing – Events’ for ‘Lidl Road Show Deluxe’ by Lidl Supermarkets.
• GOLD in ‘Convention, Corporate Meeting, or Outstanding Convention’, and SILVER in the category ‘Technology applied to Visual communication and Stage Design in Events’ for The Style Masters Show 2018 by Revlon Professional, in collaboration with Abile Corporate Events.
• SILVER for the ‘Leadership Training Seminar Russia and Kazakhstan Malta’ by Amway in the category ‘Best Incentive Travel’.
• SILVER in the category ‘Best Themed Event’ for the 50th Anniversary of Diario AS.
• SILVER in the category ‘Ideas y campañas de correo directo con presupuesto reducido menos de 50.000 US’, for the campaign ‘Vitaminas para crecer’ by Iturri.
• SILVER in the category ‘Ambient marketing and Urban Art actions’ for the campaign ‘Tranvía Tío Pepe’ by Gonzalez Byass – Tío Pepe.
• BRONZE in the category ‘TV, Radio, Film, and Digital Advertising’ for the campaign ‘Trineo’ by Mercedes-Concesur.
• BRONZE in the category ‘Promotional activities for Tourism and Travel organizations’ for the campaign ‘Papá Noel es verde’ by Europcar.
With these new awards, beon. treasures more than 60 FIP awards from various editions. A magnificent way to close a year full of achievements, thankful to all the clients that have trusted their services.
This corporate group founded in Andalusia, with offices in the rest of Spain, Portugal, Italy, and France, has successfully accomplished thousands of projects in 30 countries and obtained more than 150 international awards.